List:       xmonad
Subject:    [xmonad] noModMask
From:       wagnerdm () seas ! upenn ! edu
Date:       2012-03-11 5:23:25

I've got a pair of patches sitting on my hard drive that removes
noModMask from xmonad-contrib and bumps the dependency on the X11
library up to the version that includes it. User configs should not
need to change -- the module that used to define noModMask now simply
imports and re-exports it. Any complaints about pushing those to the
public repo?

If not, I'll push them in, say, five days.

~d