List:       xmms-devel
Subject:    [xmms-devel] Glib critical file-Error on line 265
From:       "New Life Bible College and Seiminary" <college () nlcm ! net>
Date:       2005-07-26 0:57:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,
Am installing XMMS on SuSE 9.2. Keep getting the following erorr message. \
glib-critical file gutils.c:line 265 assertion file name NULL failed. Am wanting to \
use XMMS with shoutcast to stream. Maybe my problem is the versions of gtk, and glib \
that I am using.  What versions work best with XMMS that will also work with \
shoutcast. Also, am having problems downloading the devel files for gtl and glib.  \
Maybe that is my problem. Am trying the latest versions of these, and it tells me \
there are a lot of unresolved dependencies.  Should it work OK without the devel \
files for glib and gtk. Please help! Am getting linux hairloss, pulling out my hair!