List:       xmms-devel
Subject:    [xmms-devel] About the spec file
From:       Juan Carlos Castro y Castro <jcastro () vialink ! com ! br>
Date:       2005-04-01 3:55:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

1) Shouldn't a xmms-mp3 RPM be compiled separately?
2) Shouldn't the release number be bumped to a high number so it can
update the 1.2.10-whatever versioned xmms's from the distros? (I changed
it in my local copy so I now have xmms-1.2.10-99 installed)

Strangely enough, a rpm -Fvh on the newly built RPM removed the xmms-mp3
one silently. I'm a newbie in the arcane art of RPM building, so bear
with me. :)

Juan