List:       xmms-devel
Subject:    [xmms-devel] Sort by length
From:       Collin E Borrlewyn <kollajin () comcast ! net>
Date:       2004-02-01 19:28:20

I've made a patch against todays xmms CVS which adds a "Sort By
Playlength" option to the sort menus. I subsequently checked and found
that there's already a patch in bugzilla which is subtantially identical
to mine, but it's over a year old and still marked as "New". I attached
my patch to the bug (#607) and now I'm sending this message to see if I
can jump start the process. Could someone please apply one of these?
This is a really useful feature.

--
  - Collin E. Borrlewyn
   - His backpack's got jets