List:       xmms-devel
Subject:    [xmms-devel] Malay (ms) translation (from Mandrake L10N)
From:       Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan <sharuzzaman () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2003-09-05 11:41:20

Hello Haavard and XMMS-Devel list.

I have submitted a Malay (ms) PO file to Mandrake L10N to be included on their
distro. I have asked Pablo Saratxaga (Mandrake L10N coordinator) if the
translation goes upstream. He said he have emailed it last week, but checking
the CVS, I cannot see the ms.po file is listed on /po directory.

Attached with this email is the PO file for Malay (ms). I hope Haavard or
others that have CVS access can commit the file.

Thank you.

-----
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan
["xmms-ms.po.bz2" (application/x-bzip2)]