List:       xmms-devel
Subject:    [xmms-devel] "No Playlist advance" disabled, but it seems not
From:       edulix () ferdyx ! org
Date:       2003-04-22 10:14:12

Hi !

The problem is that despite I haven't activated the opction "No Playlist
advance", it seems not because xmms stops playing music after each track.
If I play a CD it continues with the next track.

I've read somewhere that other have the same problem as me. And I have had it
in other distros (now I'm using Gentoo 1.4, and xmms 1.2.7).

Can anyone give me an advice, a link related, or some information about this
bug ?

Thanks for your time,
     Edulix.