List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    LICENSE of Apache WSS4J 2.2.5
From:       Justin Mclean <jmclean () apache ! org>
Date:       2020-07-15 6:55:49

Hi,
I was taking look at your release and notice that the LICENSE file seem to be missing \
the license of several things that are bundled in the source release under different \
licenses form the W3C. I don't know your project well and there may be a reason for \
this that I'm unaware of. If not you may want to consider fixing that in you next \
release. If you need a hand or some advice just reach out and I'd be happy to help \
you. Thanks,
Justin