List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Re: svnpubsub website migration
From:       Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-29 13:54:29

I guess that the migration to svnpubsub also means the final death of
the Planet Webservices RSS aggregator [1], which has been in zombie
state for more than 4 years.

I did some archeology and these pages were apparently generated using
a bunch of scripts that can be found in [2]. The config.ini and run.sh
files in that directory indicate that at some point dims configured
these scripts to execute automatically, probably on people.apache.org.
Obviously with the migration to svnpubsub this approach would no
longer work.

Therefore I'm going to shut down Planet Webservices entirely and
remove the pages from our site. If there is a volunteer to resurrect
that thing, please let me know.

Andreas

[1] http://ws.apache.org/blog/
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/admin/planet/