List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    soap order
From:       Mark Larry <mark.larry70 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-25 0:16:13

Hi.

I'm Mark Larry and well i am sending an email regarding an Inquiring on
Soap,I am ordering this Soap for my friend .I will appreciate if you can
get back to me with the website link where i can find some of the Soap that
you do have available.Kindly get back to me as ASAP so that i will be able
to choose the type and sizes of the Soap i will be interested in.Please
Advice
Best Regards,
Mr Mark Larry
Tel...213-283-7938