List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Re: Appending a Saml Token DOM to header with WSS4J
From:       Colm O hEigeartaigh <coheigea () apache ! org>
Date:       2011-06-24 11:35:08

Hi Alexandre,

The SAMLTokenUnsignedAction is designed for the case of creating a
(unsigned) SAML Assertion and attaching it to the security header. The
use-case your are describing of obtaining a SAML Token from an STS is
different to the above scenario, and so I recommend you create a
custom Action implementation for this.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh