List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Re: Can WSSecurityEngine.processSecurityHeader() report which
From:       Colm O hEigeartaigh <coheigea () apache ! org>
Date:       2011-03-31 8:04:22

You can see the exact reason for signature validation failure in WSS4J
1.6 if you turn on debug logging. You can't see it in WSS4J 1.5, as
the API we were using (Apache Santuario as opposed to JSR-105) wasn't
powerful enough to give us the information required. It's not possible
to include the information in the exception that's thrown, as that
could lead to leaking security information to an attacked.

Colm.