List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    [ANN] XmlSchema 2.0 released
From:       Benson Margulies <bimargulies () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-16 15:54:44

Dear ws users:

We've released version 2.0 of XmlSchema. 2.0 is a comprehensive
overhaul of XmlSchema, moving to Java generic collections and trying
to rationalize the XmlSchema data model.

The primary release vehicle is Maven:
org.apache.ws.xmlschema:xmlschema-core:2.0 has been deployed to the
ASF repo, and will be replicated to central. The web site also points
to extra copies on the traditional ASF mirrors.

We will continue to make critical fixes to the 1.4 branch. I've fixed
the download link for 1.4.7.