List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Re: Remove Axis2 stuff from WS site.....
From:       Benson Margulies <bimargulies () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-29 17:39:58

I am waiting for someone to provide the content in the form of a patch, as
per the tail of the long-ago conversation.

On Dec 29, 2010, at 12:26 PM, Afkham Azeez <afkham@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Sanjiva Weerawarana
<sanjiva@opensource.lk>wrote:

> I noticed that ws.apache.org does not say a WORD about Axis after
> you/Benson
> worked it over. Do you think that's reasonable??! That is SOOO not the
> Apache Way, especially coming from two ASF Members.
>
> Yes we should've moved over. We haven't. In the meantime, ignore the
> directory and continue to update the Web site ignoring all history.
>
> I will find time to go edit "your" site one of these days and put back some
> history and context into this site. It is not your site or mine; its ours
> and I damned well plan to claim back the rightful place Axis has in this
> project! You cannot just go on as if it never existed :) .. however much
> you
> may wish for that to be the case.

Still I do not see any mention about Axis, Axis2 etc. in ws.apache.org. What
is the final decision? Are we going to have a history page?