List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Re: FW: Problem with DTD Fetching
From:       Brian Ferris <bdferris () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-18 15:30:32

I'm having the same issue as David.  I see no way of registering an XML
Catalog entity resolver as Apache XML-RPC provides no extension point for
getting at the xml parser factory method.

I'm willing to write a patch to expose the parser in some fashion.  Is this
something that would be considered?  Are we missing some other way of
registering an XML Catalog entity resolver?

This is a complete blocker for me in the meantime.

Thanks,
Brian