List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Re: XML-RPC update
From:       Lars Schnoor <Lars.Schnoor () ifad ! dk>
Date:       2009-07-28 9:58:27

Hi Jochen

The reason I am using the snapshot is that the 3.1.2 version that I used
before ran into the deadlock problem (XMLRPC-168) which I believe would
be solved in an update? I noticed that I am not the only one running
into the deadlock problem, so I think that it would be a good idea to
get XML-RPC updated so that people avoid this possible deadlock problem
in the first place?

Lars