List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    RE: static mehods in handlers
From:       Michael Pitoniak <pitoniakm () msn ! com>
Date:       2009-04-28 22:07:35

Jochen,

 I am embarassed to say that i was actually using xmlrpc-2.0.jar....failed to \
recognize the fact that this was a new release of the 3.0 version, and not an update \
to the one i am using.

 That being said, the 2.0 version allowed for static methods to be used in \
handlers...is it not possible to do this under 3.0? I suspect that there is probably \
a good reason for this, and have begun to move my static methods over to instance \
versions.

Thanks for any guidance.

mike