List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Re: javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet not found
From:       "Michael Landon - IBN" <mlandon () ibnads ! com>
Date:       2008-05-06 14:51:22

XML-RPC relies on the Servlet API, which is not distributed w/ the base JRE.
Thus, you have to download/install the servlet class files along w/ XML-RPC
to be able to run it.  The servlet.jar file is distributed w/ most
containers (J2EE or Tomcat or WebLogic or xindice or...), so feel free to
use a version from any trusted location.