List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Re: When is the next release?
From:       "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedmann () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-29 6:07:51

On 6/28/07, Dave Glowacki <dave.glowacki@icecube.wisc.edu> wrote:

> Are you planning a new release containing this fix anytime soon?

Basically, we could cut a new release at any time. However, I am still
hoping for someone to work on the docs, which could definitely need
improvement. My impression over the last year was, that the docs are
in practice a larger problem than the fix you mention.

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf