List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Huge benefits
From:       "Mavis Rowe" <hfdl () bihc ! com>
Date:       2006-10-17 7:36:05

News item of oil-field discovery to send TXHE flying!!!

enterprise: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
current price:     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

You can see a trademark new admittance into the Red Hot energy sphere.
Texhoma's business model projected benefits with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the profit-and-loss account is going
to display with oil at its last price ?  We call them HUGE profits!  But it's the \
statement of this warm oil-field discovery that is really going to make this one take \
off!!!

With a conjunction of sound, proven management, Highly
Lucrative industrial sector, and INCREDIBLE Novelty, this stock
is going to rocket on Tuesday!!!

Members should catch TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This News item is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the great information that
make these stocks blow cool!!!