List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Access Client Information in RPC Classes
From:       Mr Alireza Fattahi <afattahi () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-10-14 10:07:15

  Hi,
    We are using the xml-rpc to write an RPC Server Servlet by extending \
XmlRpcServlet.  The XmlRpcServlet class uses XmlRpcServlet.properties to find the \
actual classes that it should invoke for client requests.  Imaging that this file \
contains below line: Subscription=com.sample.SubscribeRPC

Now, my question is:
Can we access the Client IP, BasicPassword and BasicUserName while we are writing the \
SubscribeRPC class?  These information’s are available in XmlRpcServlet, but it seems \
that we can not access these in our RPC classes.
Should our SubscribeRPC class extends any super class to access these information?

Regards,
Alireza Fattahi