List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Re: How to get client IP after client invoke method execute("ABC.
From:       Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-10 21:29:04

Han, Zhi (Zhi) wrote:

> I want to get the client IP after a server method is invoked. which API
> support this function, thanks.

Sorry for replying late. Your question has demonstrated me, that so far it
was not possible to initialize the actual request handlers with request
specific objects. I have added the required sources and created an FAQ entry
with your question. Please wait for the next nightly builds and fetch them from

    http://people.apache.org/dist/ws/xmlrpc/nightly/

Jochen