List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Re: xmlrpc on jdk 1.4
From:       "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedmann () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-02 13:30:23

On 6/2/06, Pçteris Caune <cuu508@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've got a problem with xmlrpc library compiled with JDK 1.4. I took> "Calculator" \
> sample, and it works fine with JDK 1.5. But, with JDK> 1.4, whatever request I make \
> it returns
As you aren't using using Java 5, you need an additional jar file.

Try
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/ws/commons/ws-commons-java5/1.0/ws-commons-java5-1.0.jar
 or
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/ws/jaxme/jaxmeapi/0.5.1/jaxmeapi-0.5.1.jar
in that order.

Jochen

-- Whenever you find yourself on the side of themajority, it is time to pause and \
reflect.(Mark Twain)