List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    NoSuchElementException
From:       Hari Cahyadi <hari_cahyadi_w () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-04-18 13:32:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I am newbie to xmlrpc, I have read previous threads about xmlrpc over ssl or how to \
use SecureXmlRpcClient and SecureWebserver.

Now I try to copy the code listed from previous topic and I try to run it, and I \
found NoSuchElementException

Enclosed with this email I attach my application

Can somebody help me?

Best Regards,

Hari Cahyadi
PT. Citra Multi Services