List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Fnforce <string> tag
From:       Kamil Kube <rob77133 () web ! de>
Date:       2006-02-06 15:40:42

Hi,

is there any way to enforce the encoder to always wrap strings within the \
<string></sting> tags? I know the spec to say "If no type is indicated, the type is \
string." but I have an application set up that needs the string-tag anyway (can't \
change it, it's not mine)...

Here is what the encoder produces right now:

<struct>
	<member>
	  <name>foo</name>
	  <value>test</value>
	</member>
</struct>

And here what I want it to produce (type is String of cause):

<struct>
	<member>
	  <name>foo</name>
	</member>