List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Re: future of this library
From:       Craig Kelley <ckelley () ibnads ! com>
Date:       2005-02-15 15:44:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Gabi wrote:

>I use the apache implementation and it works perfectly.

We've had to manually add-on gzip and SSL support.  We've also had to
fix a buffer problem where Apache-XMLRPC will cause the JVM to issue a
RST even though a server request was finished correctly (some boundary
issue inside SAX, I think).

I know others have also done some work on the library, but there is no
place to submit these bug fixes back to the project...  Yes, it works,
but it would be nice for the Apache group to either give some XMLRPC
access to Axis (since SOAP uses it), or spin this project off to somone
else who will accept patches for it.

--
Craig Kelley
In-Store Broadcasting Network