List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Re: Xml-rpc client from Applet
From:       "remigijus" <bauzys () takas ! lt>
Date:       2003-11-07 16:22:09

No I Don't. Rpc connection is to the same host. I just switched to the
marque xmlrpc package for the client side. And had the same problem, which i
have solved.

Marqeu package was calling system.getProperty in order to det default sax
parser. That part I changed and evrything went Ok.

I think the problem with apache xmlrpc is similar. So for real use it have
to be taseted yet again to make sure that it works properly from the applet.

No I have no time to do any sort of investigation on this, but later I going
to try to find where wxacty is the problem.

Remis