List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    RE: Government users?
From:       "James Carroll" <jim () microbrightfield ! com>
Date:       2003-05-19 17:58:40

We have a project that uses the apache XML-RPC library to provide
mediator applications for our web-based microscope.  The product is
meant to be used by Neuroscientists... it's biggest contribution is the
ability to quickly navigate and annotate huge images (150,000 pixels on
an edge is common)

We provide XML-RPC so that the content can be queried from other web
environments, and applications that want to do data-mining, etc.

We're funded by a NIMH SBIR grant.  Let me know if you want more
information.

An example set of web pages:
   http://neuroinformatica.com

-Jim