List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Re: SSL & Secure Client
From:       Robert.Mattler () AngleBar ! com
Date:       2002-09-10 22:41:44

here is the example that helped me.

Hi Robert,

Try this link:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=rpc-user&m=102009663407418&w=2

It's the archive for this and many other lists.  I provide some sample
code for xmlrpc to a https url.  Check out the setupSSL()
function which registers the https handler class so that URLConnection
knows how to establish an ssl connection.

                                                                                      \

                      Tim Heath                                                       \

                      <wgheath@fedex.co        To:       rpc-user@xml.apache.org      \

                      m>                       cc:                                    \

                      09/10/02 03:15 PM                                               \

                      Please respond to                                               \

                      rpc-user                                                        \

                                                                                      \

                                                                                      \

I would like to know how to do this once someone figures it out, could
someone make a tutorial?

Thanks,

Tim Heath