List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    RE: XML-RPC samples
From:       "Daly, Louis" <dalyl () u ! library ! arizona ! edu>
Date:       2002-04-26 16:09:16

I have an example that is a bit of a fudge
So it might not be helpful

By a fudge I mean:
My web form looks right (at least I think)
But to connect to the remote computer I actually instantiate a client
locally
To talk to the foreign server ignoring the form stuff and passing a Vector
from my client

Been a couple of weeks since I've been there

Let me know if you want to see it
The form calls a local servlet that instantiales a local client that
connects to a remote server and returns some stuff from a db

Form is here
http://lou.library.arizona.edu/testrpc.html

lou