List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Re: Return value 'null' not supported
From:       "John Wilson" <tug () wilson ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-02-19 22:17:11

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Blair" <blair@xanadu.ds.boeing.com>
To: <rpc-user@xml.apache.org>; "Daniel Rall" <dlr@finemaltcoding.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 6:12 PM

> Hi all,
>
> I did not log it as a bug yet.  I found a problem in my code that allowed
the 2 XmlDecls to be in the response.
> I have not had time to try and do a degenerate case to verify that this is
a problem in XML-RPC or not.

Rick,

    It's probably best to wait for you to track this down. However we do
seem to have several reports of :

Fatal error parsing XML: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: unexpected end of
file found

Which is how MinML reports that it hit EOF whilst looking for an end tag.

John Wilson
The Wilson Partnership
http://www.wilson.co.uk