List:       xmlrpc-user
Subject:    Re: unicode
From:       Hannes =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Walln=F6fer?= <hannes () helma ! at>
Date:       2002-02-18 17:18:51

Hi,

The default encoding used in Apache XML-RPC is ISO-8859-1 for
compatibility with other implementations, but you can set the encoding
to any Java-supported encoding. Calling

    XmlRpc.setEncoding ("UTF8");

before you first make a call or receive any calls should solve your
problem. If not let us know.

Hannes