List:       xmlrpc-dev
Subject:    Re: Question about juddi that is a part of apache web services project
From:       Kurt T Stam <kurt.stam () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-27 17:48:01

Hi Michael,

1. You should be able to use any JAX-WS implementation.

2. Which version of jUDDI are you looking at? Can you check out the
dependencies on the current trunk, I don't
think we call out an explicit implementation any longer and are just
leveraging what ships with the WebServices
Stack used (CXF by default).

Cheers,

--Kurt