List:       xmlrpc-dev
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5BWs_Wiki=5D_Update_of_=22ReportForSep2007=22_by_sagara?=
From:       Apache Wiki <wikidiffs () apache ! org>
Date:       2010-11-24 15:28:21

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ws Wiki" for change \
notification.

The "ReportForSep2007" page has been changed by sagara.
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForSep2007?action=diff&rev1=22&rev2=23

  === Miscellaneous ===
  Progress towards a Milestone 8 release has been slower than expected due to other \
committments of the regular contributors over the summer and the amount of time \
required to mentor and review the work of the two new contributors.  We hope to \
deliver M8 soon, then plan to review and finalize the Woden API before delivering a \
1.0 release.  We now have one remaining item to complete on our project status file \
before we are ready to propose graduating from incubation - that is, to update the \
development process documentation on the Woden website.
- * [[http://www.thefreelibrary.com/How+Michigan+SEO+Helps+You+Increase+Page+Rank+Fast-a01074166423|Michigan \
                SEO]]
-