List:       xmlrpc-dev
Subject:    Re: Vote: Move to Subversion
From:       Scott Lamb <slamb () slamb ! org>
Date:       2005-08-13 4:31:29

On 11 Aug 2005, at 01:55, Henri Gomez wrote:

> Did you know a good eclipse plugin for SVN ?

Subclipse is excellent. The trick is getting the JavaHL bindings for
Subversion working, as it requires those.

On OS X, anyway, there's an easy way. Install the Metissian packages;
they'll install the JavaHL stuff in the right place for you. I do
think it means you have to run Eclipse under the 1.4 JVM (as opposed
to 1.5), but they might have new packages out since I last looked.

Regards,
Scott

--
Scott Lamb <http://www.slamb.org/>