List:       xmlrpc-dev
Subject:    Re: Re[2]: Bug in MinML?
From:       John Wilson <tug () wilson ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-08-11 13:31:29

On 9 Aug 2005, at 08:10, Christoph Theis wrote:

> Hi Jochen,
>
>> I have now attempted to read the code in question, but have to admit
>> that I do not understand it sufficiently. Would it be possible for
>> you
>> to provide a small test case, that reproduces the problem?
>>

> OK, I will try. I have to remember which XML file produced the
> problem. Or construct a test case.
>

>> Sorry,
>>

> No problem.
> I hope John will have the time to look into it.
>

>> P.S: I'd also appreciate, if you could make this within a Jira bug
>> report. This goes far too long to be handled by email.
>>

> OK for that, too.

Hi Christoph!

Sorry to come late to this thread - I have just returned from vacation.

I would really appreciate if you could produce a test which
reproduces the problem. I may have already fixed this bug in the
latest version of MinML - the version in CVS is a little old.

If you can give me a test which reproduces the problem I'll be able
to fix it very quickly (I hope!)

John Wilson
The Wilson Partnership
http://www.wilson.co.uk