List:       xmlbeans-user
Subject:    RE: XMLBeans source code
From:       Wing Yew Poon <wing.yew.poon () oracle ! com>
Date:       2010-03-03 18:54:51

Hi Aman,
building XMLBeans requires a bootstrap process, where we use an
existing (older) xbean.jar to compile the schema for XML Schema,
as there are classes that use the XMLBeans-generated java classes
for that schema.
You can check
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlbeans/trunk/external/lib/oldxbean.jar?view=log
and see when the last revision was checked in. That gives you
the snapshot from which the current oldxbean.jar is built from.
I.e., the src for oldxbean.jar is simply the src for XMLBeans
from a certain old snapshot.
- Wing Yew