List:       xmlbeans-user
Subject:    Serializable Lists
From:       mARK aNDREWS <mraandrews () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-29 14:28:19

I have an xml doc that has a repeated element of strings being returned, the
list that I get implements the List interface,  but I need a serialized
version of this list, I can't use the List Impl that xmlBeans is using cause
I hav'en't got access to it, it's burried.

The only thing I can think of doing is iterating over the list and creating
an ArrayList Object, but seems a little bit wrong to have to do this, is
there another way?

m/|RK aNDREWS

check out my photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mraandrews