List:       xmlbeans-user
Subject:    Strange behaviour after element is set to null
From:       Tor_Arne_Kvaløy <torarnek () pvv ! org>
Date:       2008-10-01 10:43:39

Hello,

I am experiencing a very strange behavior when an element is set to null and
then assigned an value.

invoice.setTermsOfPaymentId(null);
invoice.setTermsOfPaymentId(BigInteger.valueOf(10));
invoice.getTermsOfPaymentId();

What's really strange is that this works fine when i run this code from
within Eclipse, however when I run it with Maven it fails with the following
error:
java.lang.AssertionError
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Xobj.fetch_text(Xobj.java:1794)
	at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.get_wscanon_text(XmlObjectBase.java:1332)
  at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.check_dated(XmlObjectBase.java:1269)
	at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.JavaIntegerHolder.bigIntegerValue(JavaIntegerHolder.java:58)
  at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.getBigIntegerValue(XmlObjectBase.java:1504)
  at
no.avinor.pub.domain.invoice.v1.impl.InvoiceImpl.getTermsOfPaymentId(Unknown
Source)
	at
no.avinor.invoiceservice.ws.SubmitInvoiceEndpointTest.noTermsOfPayment(SubmitInvoiceEndpointTest.java:367)

I have tried to figure out of there is a different jars, but they look the
same (the eclipse project is generated via maven).

So I am curious if anyone has any suggestions for what might be wrong?

My pom has this:
<dependency>
	<groupId>org.apache.xmlbeans</groupId>
	<artifactId>xmlbeans</artifactId>