List:       xmlbeans-user
Subject:    RE: Getting exist queryResult into XMLBeans
From:       "Radu Preotiuc-Pietro" <radup () bea ! com>
Date:       2008-06-05 0:48:48

Hi Klaus,

After you go to the first Element after the existing result element, as
you say, why do you call getDomNode() and parse it again into XmlObject?
This seems redundant, why not just use the result of
XmlCursor.getObject()?

Radu

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  \
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be \
confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended \
solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not \
the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately \
return this by email and then delete it.