List:       xmlbeans-user
Subject:    RE: CDATA Example
From:       "Radu Preotiuc-Pietro" <radup () bea ! com>
Date:       2008-05-28 23:33:39

I have played with the new CDATA feature in the upcoming XMLBeans 2.4,
and this is how you control CDATA in a new document that you are
building:

        node.setKey("ABCDE12345");
        XmlCursor c = node.xgetKey().newCursor();
        c.toFirstContentToken();
        c.setBookmark(CDataBookmark.CDATA_BOOKMARK);

Hope this helps,
Radu