List:       xmlbeans-user
Subject:    RE: Cases in the Namespace?
From:       "Radu Preotiuc-Pietro" <radup () bea ! com>
Date:       2008-05-16 19:29:20

Hi Andreas,

This is an XMLBeans bug (or maybe system limitation of using Java on
Windows).

You can work around it my remapping one of the URLs to a different
package name. For example:

<xb:namespace uri="http://www.url.com/aBC/myloc">
    <xb:package>com.url.abc.myloc</xb:package>
</xb:namespace>

in your .xsdconfig file.

Radu

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  \
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be \
confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended \
solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not \
the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately \
return this by email and then delete it.