List:       xmlbeans-user
Subject:    RE: No way to get at children of a bean in order, ignoring type
From:       "Radu Preotiuc-Pietro" <radup () bea ! com>
Date:       2008-04-24 20:47:49

XmlCursor is your friend here. It's really not that difficult and does
exactly what you want. I suggest you start with the sample at:
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/samples/OrderMatters.html (also included in
the XMLBeans distribution).

Radu

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  \
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be \
confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended \
solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not \
the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately \
return this by email and then delete it.