List:       xmlbeans-user
Subject:    RE: newbie--override schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans prefix
From:       "Cezar Andrei" <cezar () bea ! com>
Date:       2007-12-12 20:07:31

Richard,

It isn't supposed to work like this.

The XMLSchema spec assumes that everybody is using namespaces and that
the QNames for different types and elements do not collide. This is the
model that XMLBeans uses, which is the same as java packages and classes
work.

In the rare cases when there is a requirement for more than this, as
java solves this problem, the solution is to use different classloaders.
Each classloader will have access to a non-coliding set of schema
artifacts.

If you describe your problem in more details maybe somebody on the list
might come up with a simpler solution.

Cezar

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  \
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be \
confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended \
solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not \
the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately \
return this by email and then delete it.