List:       xmlbeans-user
Subject:    RE: Which ORM and XML binding
From:       "Cezar Andrei" <cezar () bea ! com>
Date:       2007-11-14 19:02:17

I haven't play with Hibernate and XMLBeans myself, but earlier this year
a few people reported success using XMLBeans at the XML level and
Hibernate for saving the state into DB. From what I remember, they had
to use Hibernate interceptors to make things work.

There are advantages of using XMLBeans over JAXB, it has a
SchemaTypeSystem that users have access to, but one thing I consider the
most important is it strives to support all the valid schemas, and keep
the fidelity of XML.

Cezar

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  \
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be \
confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended \
solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not \
the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately \
return this by email and then delete it.