List:       xmlbeans-user
Subject:    RE: xmlbeans beginner - help
From:       "Cezar Andrei" <cezar () bea ! com>
Date:       2007-11-06 15:12:15

It is possible, but a little less forward that using schema. Just use XmlObject, it \
handles all un-typed XML in XMLBeans.

Use XmlObject xo = XmlObject.Factory.parse(xmlText) to load the xml into XmlObject.
And String xmlText = xo.xmlText() to get back to xml.

To navigate/read/modify the XmlObject without a schema, you have to use either the \
cursor xo.newCursor() or the DOM xo.newDomNode().

Cezar

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  \
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be \
confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended \
solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not \
the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately \
return this by email and then delete it.