List:       xmlbeans-user
Subject:    XMLCursor and Write space
From:       "Paulo Silveira" <psilveirap () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-16 20:17:34

Hi all,

I'm trying to set the text value of xml cursor to a write space after when I
execute toString in my XmlObject instance it doesn't return the xml with the
white space in the element content, it seems xmlbeans executes a kind of
trim in the text value.

I expected something like:
<test> </test>
and it returns