List:       xmlbeans-user
Subject:    Unexpected end of file
From:       Christian Schweers <cschweers () web ! de>
Date:       2006-09-22 6:43:08

Hello everybody!

I get an weird error and i hope somebody can help me.

I get the following exception:

org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Unexpected end of file after
LongDescription
    at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale$SaxLoader.load(Locale.java:3467)
    at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.parseToXmlObject(Locale.java:1323)
    at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.parseToXmlObject(Locale.java:1310)
    at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeLoaderBase.parse(SchemaTypeLoaderBase.java:360)
    at org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlObject$Factory.parse(XmlObject.java:733)
    at de.bendit.space.packeteditor.PacketViewer.init(PacketViewer.java:326)
    at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:374)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Unexpected end of file after
Parameter
    at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.piccolo.xml.Piccolo.reportFatalError(Piccolo.java:1038)
    at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.piccolo.xml.Piccolo.parse(Piccolo.java:723)
    at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale$SaxLoader.load(Locale.java:3435)
    ... 7 more

This Error is caused when i try to parse an Xml String in this way:

XmlObject xObj = XmlObject.Factory.parse(new
StringReader(getParameter("definition")));

"getParameter("definition")" is valid xml content and it works with all
xml that i have tried except for this one case :-( ???
I can't see whats wrong with it. LongDescription is a tag that is used
many times and it's nothing wrong with it.

What can i do? How can i solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Christian