List:       xmlbeans-user
Subject:    How do I format empty tags in the old format?
From:       "johnpaul mejorada" <jmejorada04 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-15 15:22:24

Hi.  I am new to XMLBeans and was wondering if anyone knew how I can save an
XMLBean document so that the empty elements are in the old format:

<anElement></anElement>

instead of:

<anElement/>

The reason I ask is that Im trying to pass data into a parser of a legacy
system, and it does not like the new format of empty tags.  Is there an easy
way to do what I want, or am I screwed??  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks .  JP