List:       xmlbeans-user
Subject:    RE: pretty print and preserving whitespace inside element
From:       "Radu Preotiuc-Pietro" <radup () bea ! com>
Date:       2005-11-22 21:10:55

And probably trashes other valid strings by inserting newlines where
they should not be :-) I'd have to look in more detail, but I believe
your problem is that you are using pretty print, thereby giving XmlBeans
some leeway in changing your document. I would be curious if the problem
persists when you are not using pretty print.

Thanks,
Radu