List:       xmlbeans-user
Subject:    Re: XmlCursor
From:       Christian Schweers <cschweers () web ! de>
Date:       2005-11-15 9:46:32

Thanks for help but it doesn't solve my problem.

I limited my XmlObject to this content and call newCursor():

<ParameterRefEntry parameterRef="MyPara02">
	<LocationInContainerInBits referenceLocation="containerStart">
		<FixedValue>311</FixedValue>
	</LocationInContainerInBits>
</ParameterRefEntry>

How can i move the cursor to the "FixedValue" to change the 311 in xxx? The content \
of the XmlObject is not always the same and the "FixedValue" is not always on the \
same position. How do i find out, how many times i have to move the cursor?

Thanks.

Christian